How To Create Content For A Blog When You’ve No Ideas & Free EBook
Are you struggling with how to create content for a blog on a regular basis and just seem to be lost for new ideas? It can be quite frustrating when you just have a total mental block on what to write about next and below is a technique that can help, plus a free EBook with more great writing tips.
When you are struggling with how to create content for a blog, one simple way to come up with an abundance of new ideas is by creating a mind map.
Mind mapping was made popular back in the late 1960’s by Tony Buzan, who is a renowned expert on the brain, memory, speed reading, creativity and innovation techniques.
Creating a mind map is just a form of visually brain storming around one central idea and then coming up with all sorts of different related ones, without having to worry about their order, importance or structure.
Mind mapping is a really effective way to unleash all of your creative thoughts and generate lots of new ideas in a short amount of time. The process of creating a mind map mimics the way that our brain thinks by bouncing different ideas of other ones. How to Use Mind Maps to Unleash Your Brain’s Creativity and Potential
A Mind map can either be created on a large piece of paper with coloured writing implements or by using one of the many online mind mapping tools or downloadable softwares’.
How your mind map is laid out is entirely up to you and by using one of the free online tools you can create extensive mind maps, using various types of diagrams with all sorts of variations of different coloured shapes.
Watch the video below explaining the rules for Mind Mapping featuring Tony Buzan the inventor of Mind Mapping.
Free Online Mind Mapping And Brainstorming Tools
Below are a selection of Mind Mapping and Brainstorming tools that I have found for you, that all offer free options that you can use today.
- Canva – Canva is a great online image creating resource that also offers a free online mind map maker.
- MindMeister – MindMeister offers a free basic account that allows you to create three mind-maps.
- SpiderScribe – SpiderScribe is an online mind mapping and brainstorming tool that offers a free personal account.
- Coggle – Coggle is an online tool for creating and sharing mind maps
- bubbl.us – bubbl.us is a great free simple online brainstorming and mind-mapping tool.
- Mind42 – Mind42 offers you a free software that will run in your browser to create mind maps
- Mindomo – Mindomo offers a free plan that includes three mind-maps.
- Stormboard – Stormboard is an online sticky note whiteboard and their free account allows up-to 5 open Stormboards
- MindMap and Connected Mind are both free Google Chrome extensions.
- WiseMapping – A totally free mind-mapping editor with no restrictions for individuals, business and educational use.
I hope that you find mind mapping a great way to generate lots of new ideas to write about and below are some other related posts on content creation that can also be useful for creating content ideas too…
- Creating Content For A Website – Easy Steps To Follow
- How To Create Content for A Website – The Ultimate Writing Platform
- Google Alerts Sign-Up – Great Way How To Find Content Ideas…
- How To Find New Keywords & Content Ideas – Alphabet Soup Technique
Writing Tips Made Easy – Free E-book
Download this free E-Book/PDF Writing Tips Made Easy to discover a variety of easy to implement writing tips to help you become a better writer and be able to constantly create awesome content for your blog.
If you are only just starting out with learning how to create content for a blog, then these writing tips will soon help you to improve both your writing style and technique so that you will soon be constantly creating content like a true pro!
I hope you enjoyed this post and found all the listed resources useful for your content creation process. If you would like to leave a comment or ask any questions then please do so in the box below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Also please don’t forget to share this so that others can benefit too. 🙂